Monday, November 26, 2007
A change in plans...again
Evie was supposed to have her surgery this morning, but she has been rescheduled once again. We were told this would only happen if they needed to do an emergency transplant on another child during the night prior. It turns out, that's exactly what happenend last night! It is wise of the surgeons to wait until they are fresh and rested to do Evie's surgery, and I completely understand why it is necessary to reschedule, but I'd be lying if I said Matt and I aren't severely disappointed. It is hard to keep preparing for her "big day" when it keeps changing. We'll update when we know the new schedule.